job Opportunities at Signal Crest
Contemporary Worship Leader
• Leads congregation through active worship in a contemporary setting
• Prepares weekly musical selections and supporting materials to support sermon message/liturgical calendar
• Ensure all aspects of worship are ready for Sunday Service
• Prepare stage and surrounding areas to complement worship
• Participates on Crest Design Team
• Assists in cultivating hospitality in Crest Service.
This position is a part time position.
Director of Children's Ministry
The main duties of the Children's Director are:
- Provide primary leadership in the development and implementation of a sound, dynamic, and creative Christian education program for children in grades K-5.
- Implement a team approach to Children’s ministry by developing leaders through the Children’s Ministry Team and staff, and training volunteers.
- Coordinate and implement special events such as Vacation Bible School (VBS) and other community outreach programs.
- Track and communicate to families and children that participate in Children’s Ministry.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Signal Crest Preschool and Nursery.
The full job description may be downloaded here.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to Lynn Lancaster at [email protected] by March 1.